Sunday, December 25, 2011

Again??

Here we go again?! Yes, again!! When I say again, what I really mean is for the 100th time. Yes, I am that girl. The girl who is so unhappy with her body but every time she starts a diet she can never finish it. The girl who always finds excuses to not exercise today, or not eat healthy today. The girl who says, "Oh it's Wednesday I'll start my diet tomorrow, or Monday." I can't even begin to actually tell you the amount of diets I have started and never finished, only seen them through for about a week and then give up, tell myself its just to hard and I'll just have to deal with being fat. Well not anymore. I am so tired dealing with being fat. I have finally had enough and now this time I have started a diet and I REFUSE to give up, or quit, or make any excuses. This time I finally feel like I am in the right mindset and I will not let anyone or anything interfere with that.

So I actually started about two weeks ago. So far everything has been going great. Leave it to me to start a diet during the holidays but I figured why keep on packing on the pounds. So far I have lost around 12 pounds and everything has been going great. I still have 121 pounds to lose. I am hoping that by June I can have at least lost 75 pounds. I know its going to be hard and it is going to take a lot of work especially doing it alone, but I am ready to do anything and everything to do it. So please join me on this very long and difficult journey of finding the skinnier me.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow over at my blog.

    After looking at your blog, I thought that we might have similar situations. I'm excited to read more about your weight loss journey, and I hope it will provide me with some much needed motivation!

    Congrats on the 12 pounds you've already lost. That's a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel and what you're going through. Same here. I, too, and just sick and tired of being the fat girl. I can be funny and skinny too, right?

    ReplyDelete