Thursday, December 29, 2011

Frustration

Feeling a little frustrated and a little defeated today. I know this is going to be a long slow journey but ah the frustration. I lost so much within the first two weeks I was just hoping to see results like that the whole time. Not so much the case. I have lost about a pound in a week. I feel like I must be failing or something. How could I go from losing 6 pounds in one week to 1 pound in a week?

I have been googling and pinteresting things and everything I read is something different. One diet tells me to do this and eat this and then another tells me to not eat that and don't do that. How am I supposed to know what works and what doesn't work? I was doing my own diet, not really concentrating on all the "fad" diets but now I feel like I need to make a change because I am afraid that what I am doing isn't enough.

This has been the first time I really have the mindset that I am going to do this and not give up. All the other times I tried to diet I was just kind of doing it because I wanted to change but just wasn't really willing to change. Now I want to change and I am more than ready to change. I do at least 30 minutes of cardio a day. I then do my ab, leg, butt and arm workouts. I eat yogurt and fruit for breakfast, a small salad for lunch and then I have a very healthy green dinner. What am I doing wrong? Am I not doing enough? Am I just being impatient and need to just continue doing what I am doing and eventually the weight will start to melt away again?

Oh, the frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment