Monday, January 2, 2012

Still going strong..


After my last post I was really frustrated and felt like it was all for nothing, and this was impossible. Well I went for a run, got my mind back on track, and I am proud to say I am still going strong with my diet. I am now down to a total of 14.8 pounds lost in 27 days. I feel pretty good about this. I guess I really hoped for more results but I know I just have to work harder to get more results. I can't see a change in my body yet and I think for me that is what is most disappointing.

I use this app on my iPhone to keep track of my weight and how much I have lost. Right now my projected date of reaching my goal is on August 8, 2012. Which means that during the summer I will actually be skinny enough to be able to wear shorts and dresses this summer so I wont have to sweat to death in jeans! This makes me push myself even harder.

I am trying to work up enough courage to post a before picture of myself on here so that it can kind of serve as I have to lose weight cause now everyone knows what I look like kind of deal. As you can see the before picture has not happened yet. I have taken some and they are on my phone but I haven't worked up enough courage yet to actually post them on here. At some point maybe I will do that, maybe within the week. 

I hope everyone had a very blessed holiday. I can't wait to make the year 2012 my year of becoming fit!

7 comments:

  1. What iPhone app are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is called Target Weight! Its a really great app!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year and all the best with your goals! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! :) I need to get motivated to start working out again. Ice cream always gets in my way though... Happy new Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies! and I know I miss Ice cream and chocolate so much! Its sooo hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Congratulations on your success thus far, it's impressive for a short time. I look forward to reading more of your posts and maybe we can encourage each other!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just reading your blog as well! I love your blog. I hope we can encourage each other and help each other succeed!!!

    ReplyDelete