Monday, January 9, 2012

Bad Blogger and 33 days!!

I think I may be one of the worst bloggers ever. I had my first weekend off in what seems like forever. I am a manager at a hotel and normally even when I have a weekend off I am not really off because something is always happening causing me to be at the hotel. This weekend however I received no phone calls and didn't have to be at the hotel at all. So peaceful. While being off I got to spend some much needed time with my dad and I also got to spend some time with my grandma, I didn't think about my blog all weekend. I think that makes me a pretty bad blogger.

Saturday morning I woke up and went straight for the scale. Something amazing happen. The numbers showed that I have lost 20 pounds. Let me tell you I stepped on that thing about 20 times just to make sure it wasn't lying to me. It wasn't lying to me. I was so excited, I got dressed right at that moment and went for a mile and a half long run (well the whole mile and a half wasn't a run, not yet at least). Hitting the 20 pound mark has made me even more inspired than I was before. I finally feel like I am able to do this and its not an impossible goal. I am finally starting to see a change in my body and the way my clothes fit me. My work shirts are getting a little bigger and don't cling to my stomach as bad. I am overjoyed.

The only thing that is really bugging me is my butt is getting so flat. I mean really it looks like a pancake. I have never really had that great of a butt. You would think for a fat girl I would have a butt, well you would think wrong. I have hips but there is really not much of a butt there. Well now that I have starting losing weight my little butt is turning into a non-existing butt. I am hoping that as I start to lose more weight and tone up more that somehow I can pump some air into my flat butt.

As of this morning I have lost about 20.2 pounds. I can't wait to lose 10 more because at that point I will only be 100 pounds away from my goal.

6 comments:

  1. My biggest fear in this weightloss game is losing my boobs. I love my big boobies, but as I continue to work out and tone up, the fat will leave them and they'll go away.

    And in general, I'm scared of being all flabby and pancakey. I really don't want that.

    So, I understand how you feel. But don't give up! 20 pounds is quite a lot of weight to lose. You have every right to be proud of yourself. It's an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's awesome! Congrats on the success. I'm worried about losing my boobs, too (or rather, my husband is worried about it. Me, not so much). Seeing and feeling results just motivates you that much more, and I'm proud for you :)

    P.S. Thank you for the kind and supporting words you post on my blog. I woke up in kind of a funk this morning, but then I saw your comment on my last post and I was instantly pepped up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a manager at a hotel! Wow, you have a pretty cool job! I have this uncanny obsession with hotels. LOL I love how the bed linens smell especially!

    As you continue to lose more weight, I'm sure that squats will help with the bum area. But expect some really sore muscles! I used to do them, but I've became a bit lazy during this pregnancy. :p

    You've lost 20 lbs! That's awesome, and your goal is not impossible at all! Looking forward to reading more about your journey :)

    xo -S

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Ladies I don't want to lose my boobs either! If I could keep my boobs, be skinny and have a huge booty I would be more than happy hahahaha!! I can dream right??

    Bea- you are so welcome!! I am glad I was able to encourage you!!! Thats what I am here for :) Keep it up girl!!!

    Shar I love love love my job! I have been here 5 years and I feel like I will be here forever. I love getting to meet people from all over its such a dream job for me! I have an obsession with hotels too! For some reason I love to go and stay at hotels. If I could I would live at the hotel I work at. Thanks I will have to try the squats! I think I am getting used to the sore bones so hopefully it wont be too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this type of information with us. check this website
    play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete