Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My disappearing act...

I am really bad at updating this blog. I always try to sit down and devote at least an hour to writing a post, and be able to read and comment on all my other favorite blogs. I however have not had the chance to do that. Between work, working out, and trying to have some sort of a social life I have failed at my blog. I apologize to the 1 person who actually may read it (HA). So much has been going on in my life and the past week and a half and I at first was afraid that all the stress would make me start eating crappy foods again. I am proud to say (well type) that it did not.

I have continued to diet and I have been a little slack on my running. Last week I was only able to run 4 days. My "girlfriend" (I really hate her) was in town visiting and that of course made me feel really crappy on top of all the other stressors I had going on. So 4 days was all I could do. My diet is going perfect though. I have actually lost 28 pounds. I honestly can't believe it. I feel like I can't see any changes in my body at all. I still feel like I look the same as I did when I started it. No one has really been able to tell any changes, or if they have they haven't said anything. I am ready to get to that point to where you can look and see that I have really slimmed down.

I am hoping that this week I will be able to get back to running. I skipped Monday because I was at work so late and made up for it yesterday by doing 2 miles instead of 1. I am still determined and I will lose this weight. I have been losing weight ahead of schedule so now my new target date to lose 103 more pounds is June 30th. Oh that would be nice to be able to get into a bathing suit this summer. Gotta keep on working hard. I know I can do this!!

4 comments:

  1. I've missed your posts recently. Glad you're back!

    Don't get too down about missing a few exercise days. What's important is that you are staying on track and are motivated to keep up the good work.

    Congrats on the 28 pounds! That's awesome! I also have yet to notice any changes other than my boobs seeming a bit smaller. They will come. Others will start to notice before you will.

    Keep it up and you know I'll be following along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've given you a blog award. You can see it here:

    http://beabeautifulfatgirl.blogspot.com/2012/01/awardpalooza.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this type of information with us. check this website
    play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete