Monday, January 23, 2012

Disappointment

I have failed at so much this week. I fell into some kind of blah mood with a few things going on in my life. I am proud to say I didn't eat my way through these feelings but I am not so proud to say that I didn't run or exercise my way through these feelings. I have maintained my diet. Eating good and healthy but I just haven't exercised. As a result I only lost about a pound and a half this week. Just goes to show that without exercising it will take me forever to get this weight off. I am at 29 pounds lost. I was really hoping to get to 30 pounds lost by the end of the weekend and so I am really disappointed in myself that I didn't. I have told myself that this is a new week and I will start fresh again this weekend and go twice as hard when it comes to my exercises. I can't let my sad and crummy moods get me down.

Now this is probably going to be a TMI moment but I have to know. For all you girls that are dieting and exercising as well, have you noticed a change in your bathroom schedule? I actually had to result to going to the store and getting me some "old lady juice" as my friend called it so that I could go. Ever since I have started this diet I notice that I don't use the restroom as much as I used too and I get all bloated. Is this happening to anyone else? Could it be just because its a change in my diet? I am getting fiber because I have a fiber one bar every morning for breakfast. Whats going on here? I don't like it.


I hope by the end of the week that I can report that I am down 35 pounds and that will put me under 100 pounds to lose. That is my goal for this week. A total of 35 pounds loss. I have some major booty kicking to do this week. Hope everyone has a great Monday!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, don't beat yourself up. Maybe set your goals for the end of each month instead of week-by-week. Also, YES to the schedule thing. I realized I wasn't taking in enough fiber, because I know I've taken in enough green leafy stuff to keep me regular. I added a bit more fiber and I'm back on schedule.

    When we have these down days, we've just gotta get back up and make ourselves get back into the swing of things. We can used those "off" days as motivation. :)

    P.S. Did you ever talk to B?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this type of information with us. check this website
    play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete