Saturday, February 4, 2012

I mean well...

I have done terrible on my diet for the past two weeks. WHOOPS. I have been so overwhelmed with everything in my life that all I can do is lay in bed. WHOOPS. In the chance that I can bring myself to get out of bed I am going to work or going to go do stuff with my friend so that I am not at home being all sad. WHOOPS. Went shopping and to a discover the dinosaur event today with my friend and her daughter and on the way out of the mall those terrible, evil, no good girl scouts were selling cookies. I managed to not buy any cookies but my best friend on the other hand did give in and buy some yummy delicious peanut butter patties. I may or may not have had 4 cookies. WHOOPS. After the event we ended up at Japanese and instead of getting steamed rice I got fried rice. WHOOPS. The super bowl is tomorrow and I have 3 parties that I am supposed to attend. In my mind I am already telling myself I can cheat tomorrow and start back on Monday. WHOOPS.

In all seriousness I haven't gained any weight. So I guess I am not failing at my diet I am just not doing that good. At least I know I will be able to maintain the weight once I finally do get all of this fat off. As bad as I want to cheat tomorrow and eat all of the yummy super bowl food I refuse to cheat. I already had 4 girl scout cookies today and I refuse to get back on that negative track. Me and the treadmill are about to have a 5 mile date. I want to get back on track now and start doing what I need to do now. Monday is too far away and I don't want to get any further behind. My goal date has already been pushed back so far and I hate when people ask me, "How much have you lost?" and I still tell them only 30 pounds because well for the past 2 weeks I have been a lazy slob.

So off of my fat bum I am gonna go and going to go run that dreaded 5 miles. Pray that I don't die.

5 comments:

  1. Girl, since last Thursday I have been awful. Terrible awful. I actually gained a pound back. I was so angry at myself.

    I woke up this morning and decided that my little fieldtrip to fat was over and it's time to get back to the grind.

    We can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same feeling! I ran a mile and a half yesterday! I refuse to let me accomplishments so far go down the drain! I wanna see this through to the end!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've got this, girl!! We all fall of the wagon from time to time. I wasn't very good this weekend, myself. The key is picking ourselves up and getting back up there. You know we all have your back and you can talk to us anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this type of information with us. check this website
    play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete